Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash Hai Face ka Guard

When I was in my childhood at that time I don’t know what is Pimple and why it happens on the faces of young boys and girls?

bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity

I get amused after seeing young brothers and sisters facing problem due to pimples on their faces and using different modes to get rid of it. 

bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite

But, now as I grew up I know the reason behind the pimples.

I find out two reasons which causes pimples on our faces one is Pollution and second is Oily Skin.

Let’s talk about the first reason

One of the reasons as if I find out behind the pimple on our faces is pollution because pollution on polluted air around us sticks to our faces and causes pimples.So, to keep away pollution from face one have to wash face with good face wash available in the Market. This will keep pollution away from pores of the skin, hence no pimple will appear.

Let’s talk about the second one

Skin becomes oily because we eat oily food. So, if a person with oily skin does not want pimples on his face then he or she has to avoid oily foods. As oily foods causes pimples to oily skins. Pimples if not treated properly can cause spot on the faces.

I must want to add one thing that my younger brother is facing problem of Pimples. His engagement date is closure therefore; he was very worried about it.He tried several home remedies but did not get the problem solve. When I came to know about his problem, I suggest him to use Garnier Pure Active Neem Face wash by Garnier.

Solving the problem of people suffering from pimples and those who do not want to get trouble from pimples Garnier has launched Garnier Pure Active Neem Face wash. This face wash contents Neem. Medicinal properties of Neem is well known. Neem is used from ancient time as a medicine and face wash containing Neem must be very effective for skin.

Garnier has done a very good work of making face wash with Neem.

He tried it on my recommendation twice a day and it really works after a week he gets rid of the pimples before his engagement date. He thanked me for telling him about Garnier Pure Active Neem Face wash.That day and today I daily use Garnier Pure Active Neem face wash as it is very good for the skin, it makes skin smoother and brighter. Not only this this Face wash gives me feeling of being moisturized all day.

I must say GarnierPure Active Neem Face wash hai face ka guard.


No comments: